Recipe number five sees Sean Kyle offer up a meal intended to help muscle recovery within the Wolves first-team.
This recipe is high in protein and low in carbohydrates, making it a good recovery meal for footballers. The combination of the chorizo, prawns and parmesan gives this meal approximately 35g of protein which will help muscle recovery massively.
- 70g King prawns
- 70g Chorizo
- 15g Parmezan
- 140g Baby gem
- 40mls Low fat caesar dressing
- 15g Croutons
- 1 Garlic clove
- Fry off the chorizo slowly to release the oils.
- Add the king prawns and garlic.
- Wash the baby gem and allow to dry.
- Then mix the dressing, croutons and parmezan.
- Add the chopped dill.
- You’re now ready to serve.