Wolves have emailed all current season ticket holders with the details of how to renew for the 2022/23 Premier League season, with the deadline to renew on 8th June.
Each email is personalised and has all the information season ticket holders need to renew their ticket. Any supporters that do not have email addresses registered with the club will receive the same information via post.
We have made some considerable improvements for the benefit of our season ticket holders, which are outlined below.
- We have extended our direct debit option to nine months. The time period over which direct debit payments can be made has been extended from six months in 2021/22 to nine months in 2022/23.
- We have removed all direct debit fees on season tickets. These fees were an additional £20 per season ticket last season.
- We have removed admin fees on season tickets and home match tickets. These fees last season were an additional £6 for season tickets or 50p per match ticket.
- We have increased the refund for ticket resale to 80%. The ticket resale scheme has been reviewed and improved with the refund value now increased from 50% to 80%, of the pro-rata value.
- We will offer supporters a cash refund for ticket resale. Supporters will have the option to choose their 80% pro-rata refund as a cash refund, rather than be added to their Wolves Cash balance.
- We have introduced a ticket ballot for away games. For away Premier League matches, 5% of the allocation will be made available as a ballot, to which all season ticket holders will be able to apply.
As per the 2021/22 season, supporters are able to use any available Wolves Cash against their renewal, which will also expire on 8th June.
For supporters with credit as a result of purchasing a ticket for the season 2019/20 Europa League last 16 tie against Olympiacos, this credit value will now be deducted from the price of your season ticket renewal automatically, which will be detailed on your personalised email. Supporters with Olympiacos credit who do not intend to renew, should contact email@example.com in order to obtain a refund.
The easiest way to renew a season ticket is through tickets.wolves.co.uk however it is possible to renew a ticket by calling the ticket sales line on 0371 222 1877.
A number of FAQs are available relating to season ticket renewals here supporters should consult these FAQs before getting in touch.
Supporters who require further assistance relating to their renewal should contact the Fan Services. There a number of options available enabling fans to get assistance quickly and efficiently.